Thursday, October 30, 2008

My favoite movie

My Faviote movie of all times is ::: Picture This
This movie is about ::
A girl named Mandy in the 12 grade .
she's meets a boy name Drew pattersin .
Drew asked her to his party on saturday night but she is grounded so she decide to lie to her father and say that she is going to her friends to study so her father said she could go and study but he was going to call her every half an hour .
so she goes on to the party and ............................................
Whach this movie and see the rest!!!!

3 comments:

Emily Bailey Loves Hockey said...

Heyy Kennedy,
Hpoe i can watch this movie one of there days because it sounds like a good movie.
Emily

hilary said...

I think this will be a very cool movie Kennedy!!!!!

From: Hilary

Elaina Johnson said...

AHHHH, tell me what happens. I need to know NOW!! That is exactly what I wanted you to do, Kennedy! Aside from some missing capital letters and conventions, great job. I will have to check out this movie!!!